Saturday 23 April 2011

Beano Annual

This is the third book and I'm surprised it's counted as 'a book' because it is actually just 2 magazines stuck together with a hardback cover.
I don't really get the Beano comics generally. I mean that in the sense that I don't buy them or read them. Some of them are quite funny and inventive but there's just no story, it's just a collection of sketches written by some guys.
They weren't that bad but I wouldn't call them good. I have found other Beano comics funny but I can't say I enjoyed this one. I didn't really like it but at least I read it quickly.
The Beano Annual is something to flick through when you are in a waiting room. I give it 17 out of 100

Jay's note - Luke read the Beano Annual 2011. He borrowed from his brother who had received it for his birthday. Z liked it and found it very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment